As we quickly race into Fall 2018, we wanted to share some of our favorite posts from over the summer. Since your summer was surely filled with exciting vacations, gatherings with your favorite people, and hitting up the pool, lake, or beach, you may have missed a post or two on the HHC Living Blog.
Here are some of the most recent and most loved reads on our interior design blog:
- First up, check out our 2018 Parade of Homes showcase, which had thousands of you stopping by to take in this beautifully designed home. It was our most popular post of June!
- We celebrated all things Red, White, and Blue with our Fourth of July feature.
- It looks like many of you are ready for the 2018 Holiday season as our festive Christmas in July blog was a hit (bonus points if you sing Christmas Carols while perusing the post).
- While the Fourth of July and Christmas are great, there’s nothing like celebrating good old mom and dad. Our gift guides for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day were super popular among those in need of last-minute gift ideas.
- We flew to Neverland with our Peter Pan inspired room design. It’s the second star to the right and straight on to a Disney inspired kid’s room.
- There’s nothing like being outdoors all summer long. Take a peek at our guide for Outdoor Furniture (it’s not too late to create the summer outdoors space of your dreams!).
- We set you up with five easy tips to design a nursery or bedroom for your kiddo that both of you will love.
You can check out every post right here on the HHC Living Blog anytime, and keep up with us on our Facebook page, too. We hope you enjoy the last few days of August and will see you back here next week as we step into September.
All photos are property of HHC Living and may not be used in any way, as-is or altered, without written permission.