For more than a decade, the HHC design team has worked on projects across Texas and New Mexico. If you're ready to move from DIY to, "your home, made," get in touch!
Lastra, Gray - Stacking Cereal Bowl
Beloved for its sophisticated simplicity, versatility, and durability, Lastra is our bestselling collection. The understated elegance, clean lines, and unique shape of the Lastra Stackable Cereal Bowl make it a timeless choice for your table, and the bowls stack well for easy storage. Lastra’s design was inspired by the circular wooden slabs used for centuries to create the outer mold in cheesemaking throughout Italy. When fashioned together with twine, the hoop was left with a slight overlap to help maintain the shape of the cheese mold. Maestro molder Stefano Roselli incorporates the overlapping detail into the entire design, from its foot to its rim. A dark dusting on the edges of each piece suggests the ash that was used to preserve these cheeses and highlights each unique silhouette.
CARE + MATERIAL
Dishwasher Safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
Microwave Safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions:
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot.
- Do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave.
- Do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece.
- Allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
- Terra Bianca - A white earthenware clay that is often used for handpainted designs as it provides the ideal canvas for storytelling, allowing colors to truly come to life.